Aquamin. Multiminerals 74Aquamin. Multiminerals 74
Aquamin is a unique Marine multimineral complex, providing bioactive calcium, magnesium and 72 other trace marine minerals, for the fortification of food, beverage and supplement products.
Unlike other mineral sources used in food, beverage and supplement preparation, Aquamin is derived from 100% seaweed, which absorbs trace minerals from the surrounding seawater. This form of absorption, coupled with Aquamins’s unique structure, results in a mineral rich product that is neutral tasting, free of chalky texure and easily absorbed by the human body.
- Proven anti-inflammatory activity
- Pain and stiffness reduction for sufferers of osteoarthritis
- Ability for sufferers of osteoarthritis to reduce NSAID use by up to 50%
- Improvement of the symptoms of colitis
- Anti-inflammatory activity demonstrated in the GI tract
- Protection from liver damage while on a high fat Western diet
- Prevention of polyp formation on a high fat Western diet
- Maintenance of healthier stomach wall on a high fat Western diet
- Preservation of bone structure and strength while on a high fat Western style diet
- Inhibition of Bone Mineral Density loss
- Aids the mineralisation and maturation of bone cells
- Fast & effective PTH suppression and protection from exercise-induced bone loss
- Aquamin & Vitamin D3 show proven synergy in enhancement of bone mineralisation
Aquamin is harvested under an exclusive license in the cool, clean and pristine waters off the coast of Iceland. In an area untouched by international shipping and industry, where the warm waters of the gulfstream meet the cold clean waters of the artic the perfect conditions exist for deposits of Lithothamnion to build up.
Marigot meet and exceed the highest international standards to ensure that the material is harvested in a sustainable manner and that this precious resource is protected for future generations.